Arianit is President of Executive Board at FLOSSK. His tasks are local Wikimedia User Group and policy promotion.
Opening Session: Welcome to DebConf 22.
Saying goodbye to Kosovo!
This BoF will discuss lessons learned and share experiences about GNU/Linux adoption worldwide.
It will discuss:
- Government policy
- Adoption in the education system
- Experiences around the world
- Transitioning to GNU/Linux
Moderation by: Raju Devidas
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) in Education – IT@School Project, Kerala, Region of India https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dora-Marinova-2/publication/279694736_Free_and_Open_Source_Software_FOSS_in_Education_-_ITSchool_Project_Kerala_Region_of_India/links/564288af08aeacfd89383c29/Free-and-Open-Source-Software-FOSS-in-Education-ITSchool-Project-Kerala-Region-of-India.pdf?origin=publication_detail
- The story of IT@School’s migration to free software https://www.space-kerala.org/files/Story%20of%20SPACE%20and%20IT%40School.pdf
- Challenges of Implementing Free and Open Source Software (FOSS): Evidence from the Indian Educational Setting https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1155790.pdf
- Kerala State IT Policy https://invest.kerala.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Kerala-IT-Policy-2017-1.pdf