The schedule should be viewable on a mobile device. But there are also alternative exports you can use to consume it from another application.
DebConf22 Android App
There will be a DebConf22 app, powered by EventFahrplan.
- F-Droid: https://f-droid.org/packages/info.metadude.android.debconf.schedule/
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.metadude.android.debconf.schedule
- Source: https://github.com/johnjohndoe/CampFahrplan/tree/debconf-2022
The Schedule is available through an XML feed. You can use ConfClerk in Debian to consume this, or Giggity on Android.
- Home page: https://gaa.st/giggity
- F-Droid: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=net.gaast.giggity
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gaast.giggity
# apt install confclerk
The schedule is available through an iCalendar (ical) feed. Your calendar application should be able to consume this.
iCalendar Feed: https://debconf22.debconf.org/schedule/schedule.ics