COVID-19 Information (as of March 2022)
Every person who enters the Republic of Kosovo shall possess one of the following evidence:
- Complete COVID-19 vaccination with the most recent dose within the last 12 months,
- A COVID-19 booster-shot after complete vaccination,
- Recovery from COVID-19, within 90 days, with PCR test proof, or
- A negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours before arrival.
Wearing a mask covering the nose and mouth is mandatory in closed areas.
Indoor gatherings of up to 50% of capacities (workshops, meetings, seminars, trainings or other gatherings) are allowed. In order to be allowed to enter these premises, a person must provide:
- Certificate of vaccination with at least two doses or one dose of Janssen vaccine against COVID-19;
- Persons with medical evidence issued by the specialist doctor of the respective field verifying that they have contraindications and are exempt from vaccination must present the negative RT-PCR test for COVID-19, which should not be older than 48 hours;
- Single dose vaccination certificate, not older than one (1) month.
- Evidence that the person has recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days (positive RT-PCR test issued in the last 21–90 days).
The DebConf22 organizers are enforcing the vaccination and testing requirements above.
If you are not vaccinated, you will need to take a COVID-19 test every 48hrs.
Regarding COVID-19 testing, there are PCR and rapid antigen tests available from several private labs in Prizren, Prishtina and other major towns in Kosovo. The main public hospital in Prishtina, the University Clinical Center of Kosovo (UCCK), provides free travel testing without a referral although availability and schedule depend on demand.
The local team will make sure to provide some rapid antigen tests, available at the front desk, if someone needs to be tested during the conference.
If you are in Kosovo and have COVID-19 related questions, are symptomatic, or need information regarding testing, please call for free 038 200 80 800, or dial 194.
Neighbouring countries COVID-19 information
Please see: travel through neighbouring countries.